Folding Knife Lierne, Brusletto
Brusletto presents its first flat-ground folding knife made of high-carbon steel. The 9Cr18 MoV stainless steel blade is mounted on ceramic bearings and can be opened using the thumb stud. The olive wood handle scales give the knife a beautiful look and fit well in the hand. A hole at the end of the handle for a lanyard and a stainless steel pocket clip round off this knife.
– Blade material: 9Cr18 MoV steel
– Handle material: olive wood
– Total Length: approx. 19,6 cm
– Blade length: approx. 8,6 cm
– Weight: approx. 100 g
– Blade thickness: approx. 3 mm